Is there any information/example on how to create a custom usb class with SDK?

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is there any information/example on how to create a custom usb class with SDK?

Jump to solution
mitterha
Senior Contributor I

Hello!

The same question has already been asked around a year ago by carstengroen‌ in USB Custom class for RT106x and https://community.nxp.com/message/1128893 

Since these questions are about a year ago I would like to know if there is any more information on that topic. I have to implement simple bulk transfers with two endpoints (IN and OUT) on RT1020. The SDK and SDK documentation still does not provide enough information on how to implement your own class or how to correctly use the provided API and it does not look like an example was added to the SDK as carstengroen‌ suggested in his post.

Is there any new information/example regarding this topic which NXP could provide or could you give me guidance on which parts of the SDK examples I have to change / implement?

Kind regards,

Stefan

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
FelipeGarcia
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Stefan,

Unfortunately, we do not have any example using custom USB class included in the SDK. The documents that could be useful for you are the ones my colleague already shared in one of the posts you are referring to.

I am sorry for the inconvenience that this may cause you.

Best regards,

Felipe

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
FelipeGarcia
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Stefan,

Unfortunately, we do not have any example using custom USB class included in the SDK. The documents that could be useful for you are the ones my colleague already shared in one of the posts you are referring to.

I am sorry for the inconvenience that this may cause you.

Best regards,

Felipe

0 Kudos
mitterha
Senior Contributor I

Hello Felipe,

thank you for your answer.

Maybe you can propose to add some documentation/how-to to the SDK for a future release - I think it will help others who start with IMXRT MCUs.

Kind regards,

Stefan

0 Kudos