Is there a more detailed documentation of the USB-Stack?

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is there a more detailed documentation of the USB-Stack?

Jump to solution
mitterha
Senior Contributor I

Hello,

I want to know how to use the USB-Stack. Is there somewhere a more detailed documentation/Application Note than the one provided with the SDK download? The provided examples work but do not explain the concept behind the stack. For example from the documentation in the SDK I do not really know what I have to implement/change in my own application and which part should be left as it is implemented now.

Kind regards,

Stefan

0 Kudos
1 Solution
FelipeGarcia
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello Stefan,

Unfortunately, we do not have more documents regarding this topic. However, there are some documents and thread here in the community that could help you with some more specific questions.

Best regards,

Felipe

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
FelipeGarcia
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Stefan,

Have you downloaded specific SDK documentation? Unfortunately, this is the only information we have available for USB. Please check snippet below.

pastedImage_2.png

Sorry for the inconvenience this may cause you.

Best regards,

Felipe

0 Kudos
mitterha
Senior Contributor I

Hello Felipe,

thank you for your answer. Yes, I have already downloaded the SDK documentation and checked it but as I mentioned I think it does not  explain the concept behind the stack in detail. In addition the documentation is not up to date because there are a lot more folders in the <installdir>/middleware/usb folder than mentioned in the USB Stack user's guide and no OSA folder for the RTOS (I downloaded a SDK version with FreeRTOS and USB). If I try to find the mentioned USB_OSA defines (chapter 2.4.3. USB OSA resource configuration) I can't find them in the project (I am using the dev_cdc_vcom_freertos example for IMXRT1020 for IAR workbench).

Kind regards,

Stefan

0 Kudos
FelipeGarcia
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello Stefan,

Unfortunately, we do not have more documents regarding this topic. However, there are some documents and thread here in the community that could help you with some more specific questions.

Best regards,

Felipe

0 Kudos