Is it possible to use a different DMA Transfer configuration for every ADC-ETC trigger source?

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is it possible to use a different DMA Transfer configuration for every ADC-ETC trigger source?

Jump to solution
mitterha
Senior Contributor I

Hello,

for every trigger of the ADC-ETC it is possible to enable DMA

pastedImage_5.png

DMA_CTRL register of ADC-ETC peripheral:

pastedImage_6.png

but Table 3-3. DMA MUX Mapping of RT1020 Reference Manual shows only one DMA Request signal for ADC_ETC

pastedImage_4.png

Kind regards,

Stefan

Tags (4)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
jeremyzhou
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Stefan Mitterhauser

Thank you for your interest in NXP Semiconductor products and for the opportunity to serve you.
1) Is it possible to use a different DMA Transfer configuration for every ADC-ETC trigger source?
-- No, I'm afraid it's impossible.

Have a great day,
TIC

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!

- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
jeremyzhou
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Stefan Mitterhauser

Thank you for your interest in NXP Semiconductor products and for the opportunity to serve you.
1) Is it possible to use a different DMA Transfer configuration for every ADC-ETC trigger source?
-- No, I'm afraid it's impossible.

Have a great day,
TIC

Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!

- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.

0 Kudos