cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Internal flash on RT 1064 ?

Jump to solution
carstengroen
Senior Contributor II

I have the EVK 1064 which runs just fine. I'm in the process of designing my first board with the RT 1064, and in that process I have a hard time finding info on the internal (QSPI?) Flash. On the EVK, I have the Flash at 0x70000000 and according to the UM this is FlexSPI2 interface. Is that connected to the internal flash of the CPU, or is this the external flash (on the EVK) ?

What pins on the CPU is used (I assume that some of the pins are connected both to external pins as well as the internal Flash chip) ?

I have not (yet) been able to find info on the internal flash in the manuals so far...

1 Solution
igorpadykov
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Carsten

info on the internal flash can be found in

AN12290 Migration Guide from i.MX RT1060 to i.MX RT1064

https://www.nxp.com/docs/en/application-note/AN12290.pdf 

Best regards
igor
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View solution in original post

3 Replies
igorpadykov
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Carsten

info on the internal flash can be found in

AN12290 Migration Guide from i.MX RT1060 to i.MX RT1064

https://www.nxp.com/docs/en/application-note/AN12290.pdf 

Best regards
igor
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

carstengroen
Senior Contributor II

Thanks a lot Igor!

I don't quite know how that document slipped my eyes in the first place :smileyhappy:

Thanks!

0 Kudos