ImxRT1050 How to enable QuadSPI in FlexSPI Configuration Block?

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ImxRT1050 How to enable QuadSPI in FlexSPI Configuration Block?

mperez1
Contributor II

Hello there,

I have a custom board based on imxRT1052 with a Cypress Flash. I'm looking to enable the Quad mode in this FlexSPI Configuration Block but I have some questions. I have fullfil the LookUpTable for the flash, but if I want to try to enable the QuadSPI I should enable the lutCustomSeqEnable and then fulfil the lutCustomSeq with the indexes of this LookUpTable in the correct order? This lutCustomSeq is just execute once? or this lutCustomSeq will overwrite the LooUpTable? Or what is the purpose of this field?

I'm trying to enable de Quad mode in the boot for production, if it not posible I will incorporate a new routine in the startup of the aplication but I prefer not.

Regards,

Miguel

0 Kudos
1 Reply

Sabina_Bruce
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello Miguel,

Hope you are doing well.

I'd like to point you to the answer in the following post, my colleague has provided:

How to enable quad mode in .lookupTable for QSPI flash? 

Please let me know if this is helps you.

Best Regards,

Sabina

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

0 Kudos