cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Importing iar project to MCU Expresso IDE

Richard75
Contributor I

Hello,

I am having difficulties to import and build the AN12604SW bootoader into MCU Expresso IDE for MIMXRT1020 EVK. because NXP made it for IAR. Could some one help me to import it and build the project ?

the AN12604SW could be download from nxp site

https://www.nxp.com/docs/en/application-note-software/AN12604SW.zip

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
4 Replies

Patron
Contributor II

Hi,

I'm also stuck on importing the example from AN12604 into MCUXpresso. Any tips, @jeremyzhou or @kerryzhou ?

I just want to implement an OTA bootloader with updating using ethernet remotely. There is an easy and wonderful example for the RT1060 but I am struggling to port it to the RT1020.

Thanks

0 Kudos

kerryzhou
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi @Patron ,

Any new issues, please create the new question post by yourself, don't follow the very old other's post, thanks. Then we will help you in your own post.

Best Regards,

kerry

0 Kudos

jeremyzhou
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi,
Thank you for your interest in NXP Semiconductor products and for the opportunity to serve you.
I was wondering if you can introduce what kind of difficulties you encountered during porting code, maybe I can share some advice.
Have a great day,
TIC

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!

- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos

jrnTransAct
Contributor III

Hi @jeremyzhou @Richard75 :

I'm having the same problem. It would be appreciated if NXP created the software noted in AN12604 as an MCU Expresso IDE project. Not all of us fully understand exactly how to "port" the sample code to MCU Expresso.

NXP product users would benefit from sample code/projects being easily imported into NXP's own development tool.

What do you think Jeremy?

Thank you.

------
Jim Norton
Sr. Firmware Engineer - TransAct Technologies, Inc.
Tags (2)
0 Kudos