cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IMXrt1050-EVKB Rev A1 schematics

Jump to solution
martinhowell1
Contributor III

Hi, I have dug out an IMX1050-EVKB Rev A1 board we used for a project a while back which I want to use for developing a bootloader for a new project that I dont have hardware for yet. The trouble is the serial debug port is not working on it. Its probably just a jumper set incorrectly but I cant find the schematics for this revision of the board. On the latest revision the debug section has been replaced K20 OpenSDA replaced with LPC freelink and none of the jumpers on the new schematic match up with the board I have.

Is it possible to get the rev A1 schematic so I can get the serial debug port working and get on with my project? Dont really want to buy a new EVK board as I will have the real hardware in a couple of weeks.

0 Kudos
1 Solution
gusarambula
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello Martin Howell, 

The i.MXRT1050-EVKB Rev A1 schematics are not publicly available but I have opened a service ticker on your behalf to send you this file. Please check your e-mail for more information.

Regards,
Gustavo

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
5 Replies
adriaanverheij
Contributor I

@gusarambula. Could you please send me the design files for the IMXRT1050-EVKB Rev A1 as well? Thank you.

0 Kudos
marcusg
Contributor I

@gusarambula. Same question here. Could you please send me the design files for the IMXRT1050-EVKB Rev A1 ?

Thanks a lot. 

0 Kudos
gusarambula
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello @marcusg !

I would need to ask you to please open a service ticket requesting these schematic and our team will gladly provide them for you.

You may open a support ticket on NXP.com on the support section by login with your account.

Regards,
Gustavo

0 Kudos
gusarambula
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello Martin Howell, 

The i.MXRT1050-EVKB Rev A1 schematics are not publicly available but I have opened a service ticker on your behalf to send you this file. Please check your e-mail for more information.

Regards,
Gustavo

0 Kudos
James12
Contributor II

Hi, gusarambula. The design files of i.MXRT1050-EVKB Rev A1 including schematics and layouts, could you share them with me?

0 Kudos