cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IMXRT1064 including ENET to newly created project

Lukas_Frank
Senior Contributor I

Hi Dear Authorized,

I am trying to add ENET peripheral to my project that created from scratch and use it. First I used it with default SDK example "enet_txrx_transfer". Everything works fine but I want to use UART, Timer, ENET in same project. So, I am creating a project from scratch and configuring it. UART and Timer phases is okey. When I implement ENET as configured in "enet_txrx_transfer" example, it doesn't work. I started creating my project like below picture:

ENET_From_Scratch_Project_Configuration1.png

Their configuration comparisions are like below: 

ENET_From_Scratch_Project_Configuration2.png

When I try to make strictly same my workspace to "enet_txrx_transfer"  SDK example I face with below. 

ENET_From_Scratch_Project_Configuration3.png

Issue1: I am so curious about why these conflict occurs in such a system that should be stable. It is just a basic configuration process. How did you prepare your default "enet_txrx_transfer" example. What should I do for correct configurations?

Issue2: BTW, I used your "enet_txrx_transfer" project as my base. So, I added GPT and UART upon it. But in this case other conflicts are rises. So, I need scratch and clear workspace that configured from zero. 

Could you please help me ?

Thanks and Regards.

0 Kudos
9 Replies

Pavel_Hernandez
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello,

It would might take a time long to get more information, please wait when I have more information I will contact you.

Best regards,
Pavel

Lukas_Frank
Senior Contributor I

Thank you @Pavel_Hernandez.I am waiting for your reply. 

0 Kudos

Pavel_Hernandez
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello,

I tried to do the second point and this worked, with the first I have some missing libraries that I couldn't add.

In order to understand if you do the same steps for adding libraries, Do you follow these steps?

• In the example from the SDK, select your project, then select the icon in the green market square.

Pavel_Hernandez_1-1656542754909.png

• Then a pop-up window select Driver to add GPT and UART.

Pavel_Hernandez_2-1656542853341.png

Could you confirm if this work for your project?

Best regards,
Pavel

Lukas_Frank
Senior Contributor I

Hi Dear @Pavel_Hernandez ,

I prefer to do it from scratch. So, is it possible to do it without using base SDK example ? I will be adding other libraries in future for my project and I don’t want to live any problem. 

Did you able to use UART, GPT, ENET in a project without “Import examples from SDK”. Why it does not work by choosing “Create new MCUXpresso IDE C/C++ project” and selecting related dependencies?

Could you please help me? It is really important for the project progress.

Thanks and Regards. 

0 Kudos

Pavel_Hernandez
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello,

Thanks for the information, I will do some tests, and when I have more information I will tell you. I apologize for the time this may be will take.

Best regards,
Pavel

Pavel_Hernandez
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello,

I tried but unfortunately, the only way is to use is the example at this moment.

Best regards,
Pavel

Lukas_Frank
Senior Contributor I

Could you please release an update for this issue via SDK? Because it is really important for our use case in production of our products.

Thanks and Regards.

0 Kudos

Lukas_Frank
Senior Contributor I

Could you please inform me about the new update release via SDK? Because it is really important for our use case in production of our products.

Thanks and Regards.

0 Kudos

Lukas_Frank
Senior Contributor I

Could you please inform me about the latest status of issue?

Thanks.

Tags (1)
0 Kudos