Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IMXRT1060 autoreset on MSD programming

Jump to solution
mariuslucianand
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello,

We are using the IMXRT1060 EVB and we want to program the board by copying the generated .axf file by copying it on the board mounted storage device. Long story short, this action works (it programs the flash on the controller) but no auto reset is performed, so the user must perform a reset manually. How the autoreset can be enabled automatically on LPC after the .axf has been successfully copied?

Best Regards,

Marius

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
jeremyzhou
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Marius-lucian Andrei ,

Thank you for your interest in NXP Semiconductor products and
for the opportunity to serve you.
The OpenSDA is incapable of doing that currently unless modifying the source code of the firmware (GitHub - ARMmbed/DAPLink ).
So I'd like to suggest you can contact the ARM tech support engineer to guide the modification work.

TIC

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!

- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
4 Replies
mariuslucianand
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi jeremyzhou‌,

The link you provided contains an MSD commands list which helped me to enable the AutoRestart functionality. This link  DAPLink/MSD_COMMANDS.md at master · ARMmbed/DAPLink · GitHub  might help the others with the same question as I had.

Best Regards,

Marius

0 Kudos
jeremyzhou
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Thanks for your sharing.

BR,

Jeremy

0 Kudos
jeremyzhou
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Thank you for your interest in NXP Semiconductor products and
for the opportunity to serve you.
The OpenSDA is incapable of doing that currently unless modifying the source code of the firmware (GitHub - ARMmbed/DAPLink ).
So I'd like to suggest you can contact the ARM tech support engineer to guide the modification work.

TIC

Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!

- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.

0 Kudos
mariuslucianand
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi jeremyzhou‌,

Thank you very much for your support!

Best Regards,

Marius

0 Kudos