Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IMXRT1050-EVKB board debug download error

li57752009
Contributor I

Trying to download new code in the IMXRT1050-EVKB board

This was normal until this error occurred

Display the following information:

Unable to connect wire for probe index 1.
Error: Wire Ack Fault - target connected?

捕获.PNGat com.nxp.mcuxpresso.core.debug.support.linkserver.redlink.client.RedlinkServerClient.checkServerReply(RedlinkServerClient.java:214)
at com.nxp.mcuxpresso.core.debug.support.linkserver.redlink.client.RedlinkServerClient.wireConnect(RedlinkServerClient.java:1155)
at com.nxp.mcuxpresso.core.debug.support.linkserver.emulators.jtag.AbstractJtagDiscovery.ideConnect(AbstractJtagDiscovery.java:207)
at com.nxp.mcuxpresso.core.debug.support.linkserver.emulators.jtag.AbstractJtagDiscovery.connect(AbstractJtagDiscovery.java:187)
at com.nxp.mcuxpresso.core.debug.support.linkserver.emulators.jtag.AbstractJtagDiscovery.discover(AbstractJtagDiscovery.java:146)
at com.nxp.mcuxpresso.core.debug.support.linkserver.emulators.TargetDiscovery.jtagDiscovery(TargetDiscovery.java:457)
at com.nxp.mcuxpresso.core.debug.support.linkserver.launch.LaunchScriptUtils.getEmulatorInfo(LaunchScriptUtils.java:248)
at com.nxp.mcuxpresso.core.debug.support.linkserver.launch.LaunchScriptUtils.init(LaunchScriptUtils.java:488)
at com.nxp.mcuxpresso.core.debug.support.linkserver.launch.LaunchScriptUtils.<init>(LaunchScriptUtils.java:156)
at com.nxp.mcuxpresso.core.debug.support.linkserver.launch.LaunchScriptUtils.<init>(LaunchScriptUtils.java:143)
at com.nxp.mcuxpresso.core.debug.support.linkserver.services.TargetDiscoveryService.getTargetDiscovery(TargetDiscoveryService.java:138)
at com.nxp.mcuxpresso.core.debug.support.linkserver.override.LSFinalLaunchSequence$TargetDiscoveryJob.run(LSFinalLaunchSequence.java:110)
at org.eclipse.core.internal.jobs.Worker.run(Worker.java:63)

0 Kudos
4 Replies

oswaldo-153
Contributor III

any solution for this situation?, i have the same board, i´m working on mcuxpresso 11.3

0 Kudos

kerryzhou
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi li57752009,

Sorry for my later reply.

Please follow me to try to erase the external flash at first.

Your U3 module is controlled by the EN pin which is the PMIC_ON_REQ, it is the RT1052 PMIC_ON_REQ pin.

So, now, you need to erase the external flash at first, then you should can debug your board again.

I suggest you download the SDK led_blinky project after the external flash is erased.

1. Download the MCUBootUtility tool from this link:

https://github.com/JayHeng/NXP-MCUBootUtility/archive/v2.4.0.zip
the related user manual is:
https://github.com/JayHeng/NXP-MCUBootUtility

2. Let your MIMXRT1050-EVKB board enter the serial download mode.

SW7 1-OFF, 2-OFF, 3-OFF, 4-ON

Power off and power on the board again

3. User the MCUBOOTUtility tool to connect your board

and erase it.

image.png

After you erase it, then you can reset the chip, and use your IDE download the code again.

Please try it on your side.

If you still have questions about it, please kindly let me know.

Best Regards,

Kerry

0 Kudos

li57752009
Contributor I

Error message:

捕获2.PNG捕获3.PNG

0 Kudos

li57752009
Contributor I

I find DCDC_3V3 short circuited to the ground

But I don't know exactly which short-circuited to the ground