IMXRT1050 ADC Pin Selection

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IMXRT1050 ADC Pin Selection

kk7xo
Contributor III

After looking at the reference manual it is not clear to me how to select which pin corresponds to which ADC channel.  On page 277 there is a table showing the ADC channels, but it appears that ADC1_IN0 shares the same pin as ADC2_IN0 and ACMP1_IN6, for example.  The "Mode" column in this table is not populated for these ports.  How do I select which of these three ports corresponds to GPIO_AD_B1_11, for example?

0 Kudos
1 Reply

jeremyzhou
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi,
Thank you for your interest in NXP Semiconductor products and for the opportunity to serve you.
1) How do I select which of these three ports corresponds to GPIO_AD_B1_11, for example?
-- Regarding analog modules: ADC and ACMP, it's unnecessary to configure the pins to support the function actually.
After enabling these two modules and configuring the corresponding pins to work as the GPIO., they can use these pins directly.
Hope this is clear.
TIC

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!

- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos