Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IMXRT1024 SPI Master - Slave Communication in same EVK

Jump to solution
Lukas_Frank
Senior Contributor I

Hi all,

Is it possible to create an example for Master - Slave test with one EVK?

Thanks and Regards. 

0 Kudos
1 Solution
FelipeGarcia
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Lukas,

I recommend you to check lpspi_interrupt example of the SDK. In this example, one LPSPI instance used as LPSPI master and another LPSPI instance used as LPSPI slave, you need to interconnect pins within the same board.

You can download MCUXpresso SDK in this link: https://mcuxpresso.nxp.com/en/builder?hw=MIMXRT1024-EVK 

Have a great day,

Felipe

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Note:

- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!

- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored. Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------ 

View solution in original post

1 Reply
FelipeGarcia
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Lukas,

I recommend you to check lpspi_interrupt example of the SDK. In this example, one LPSPI instance used as LPSPI master and another LPSPI instance used as LPSPI slave, you need to interconnect pins within the same board.

You can download MCUXpresso SDK in this link: https://mcuxpresso.nxp.com/en/builder?hw=MIMXRT1024-EVK 

Have a great day,

Felipe

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Note:

- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!

- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored. Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------