显示  仅  | 搜索替代 
您的意思是: 
已解决

IMXRT FlexSPI NonBlocking Method

跳至解决方案
1,081 次查看
Ykciv
Contributor III

I used SDK example "flexspi_nor_polling_transfer" as reference to communicate with external flash via FlexSPI and its working fine. 

But I want to use NonBlocking Method in my custer IMXRT1176 board. Is there any NonBlocking Sample file to test it? 

Can you please share it if its available or can you give an API Ref to do erase and page write?

标记 (1)
0 项奖励
1 解答
1,052 次查看
kerryzhou
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi @Ykciv ,

Please check the message, I send you the message about the NonBlocking method, it is for the octal flash, but can for your reference, with it helps you, I also just find it internally.

Best Regards,

Kerry

在原帖中查看解决方案

0 项奖励
7 回复数
1,064 次查看
Ykciv
Contributor III

Hi,

As per the below link. There is a working sample file for non blocking. Can you please share the same?

Re: Flexspi driver SDK for nonblocking mode - NXP Community

0 项奖励
1,053 次查看
kerryzhou
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi @Ykciv ,

Please check the message, I send you the message about the NonBlocking method, it is for the octal flash, but can for your reference, with it helps you, I also just find it internally.

Best Regards,

Kerry

0 项奖励
1,045 次查看
Ykciv
Contributor III

Hi Keeryzhou,

Thank You, Im also using S26HL01GT Hyperflash in our custom board. So this is perfect.

I'll do the changes with the shared files as reference.

0 项奖励
1,042 次查看
kerryzhou
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi @Ykciv ,

You are welcome!

If your question is solved, please help to mark the correct answer, just to close this case.

Any new issues, welcome to create the new question post, thanks.

Best Regards,

Kerry

0 项奖励
1,057 次查看
kerryzhou
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi @Ykciv ,

You mentioned the post is from Russian colleague, and we can't contact him now.

I also helped you to check with our AE and SDK team colleagues, we still don't have that example.

So, maybe you can use the DMA method, or you also can refer to other noneblocking API usage, eg, LPUART, interrupt_transfer. You can try it on your side.

If you still have questions about it, please kindly let me know.

Best Regards,

Kerry

0 项奖励
1,074 次查看
kerryzhou
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi @Ykciv ,

I checked all our related demo code is based on the FLEXSPI_TransferBlocking API.

But in the fsl_flexspi.c we also have the FLEXSPI_TransferNonBlocking API, I think you can try to call that API and test it, as we still don't have a related demo.

You also can refer to the following post which may useful to you:

https://community.nxp.com/t5/i-MX-RT/Hyperflash-non-blocking-transfer-causing-instruction-access/m-p...

https://community.nxp.com/t5/i-MX-RT/Example-code-for-FLEXSPI-TransferNonBlocking-usage/m-p/1151344

But, if you want to use the nonblocking method, you also can refer to the DMA code:

SDK_2_11_1_MIMXRT1170-EVK\boards\evkmimxrt1170\driver_examples\flexspi\nor\edma_transfer

Best Regards,

Kerry

0 项奖励
1,066 次查看
Ykciv
Contributor III

Hi Kerryzhou,

Thanks for the response. 

I already checked non blocking related posts in the forum. But I'm Facing issues while doing erase and pagewrite.

Can you please share a working non blocking APIs sample file?

0 项奖励