cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IMX RT1050 LCD Resolution

Jump to solution
samhuebner
Contributor I

In the newly released documentation for the IMX RT1050, the LCD resolution is stated as being 800 x 480 WXGA in the datasheet. But on the overview page of your website the resolution is stated as being WXGA 1366 x 768. Which is correct?

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
Rita_Wang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi,

The maximum resolution supported for the i.MX RT 1050 is 1366 x 768. But the resolution 800 x 480 display better. Both are OK. If you have any questions you can continue contact me.
Have a great day,
Rita

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
kohama
Contributor I

Hi,

I have a question about display resolution.

I want to drive a 1280x800 pixel LCD(fclk=71MHz) at 60Hz on the iMXRT1052.
Is it possible?
If possible, please provide example parameters.

0 Kudos
danielsanchezrb
Contributor II

Hi,

Is there any reply to this question?

As seeing in the reference manual there is no limit in the LCDIF_TRANSFER_COUNT field, and taking a look at the reference manual chapted of the Enhanced LCD Interface I haven't found any limitation, at least in the overview an functional Description.

Please someone reply, thank you.

0 Kudos
Rita_Wang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi,

The maximum resolution supported for the i.MX RT 1050 is 1366 x 768. But the resolution 800 x 480 display better. Both are OK. If you have any questions you can continue contact me.
Have a great day,
Rita

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 Kudos