cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I.MXRT compatible touch displays

patriciocohen
Contributor IV

Hi,

I'm designing a custom system with the IMXRT1062 that needs a 10 inch or greater TFT + Capacitive touch display . I'm searching for a display vendor right now, but I'm having a very hard with this task. I have seen some datasheets of LCDs with parallel RGB interfaces and their pinouts are not according to the 40 pin standard that the IMXRT1060 EVK uses. I have tried the Rocktech website (the vendor that supplied the display that comes with my EVK), however the info shown there is awful. Can anyone share their experience?

Please help.

Best regards,

Patricio

Labels (1)
4 Replies

patriciocohen
Contributor IV

Please guys at NXP, give me a helping hand here.

0 Kudos

fangfang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello,

Unfortunately. There is not the reference for it so now. One only may refer to the application note for it.

URL:https://www.nxp.com/docs/en/application-note/AN12302.pdf .

Sorry for the inconvenience may cause.

Have a nice day.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!
- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

patriciocohen
Contributor IV

Thank you fangfang

0 Kudos

fangfang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello,

You are welcome. Have a nice day.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!
- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos