I.MX RT105x: PXP work abnormal

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I.MX RT105x: PXP work abnormal

yourchoochoo
Contributor I

After working on PXP for some time, an IRQ interrupt cannot be received.

When an exception occurs, the registers are as follows

微信图片_20210621102214.png

Errors occur with several characteristics:

1.   BLOCKX and BLOCKY always is  1,this value is variable during normal operation;

2.   IRQ intterupt will not trigger;

3.   When error  occurring,turn on  and  then trun off  SFTRST bit for softreset PXP,it cannot resume normal operation .

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
3 Replies

jeremyzhou
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi,
Thank you for your interest in NXP Semiconductor products and for the opportunity to serve you.
I was wondering if you can illustrates the testing steps that can replicate the issue, as I'd like to get more infromation.
Have a great day,
TIC

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!

- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.

0 Kudos

yourchoochoo
Contributor I

Environment: 8M flash XIP, 32M SDRAM

Using 800*480 LCD(ARGB8888) to display GUI,and use pxp to achieve blend and rotate operation frequently;

after 1-3 hours long time work, PXP will work abnormal as described above.

0 Kudos

jeremyzhou
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi,
Thanks for your reply.
Whether you can replicate the phenomenon on the MIMXRT1050-EVK board, If yes, please share the code, then I can give it a try.
Have a great day,
TIC

Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!

- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.

0 Kudos