How to use 15.9.1.26 LPCG domain control (LPCG0_DOMAIN - LPCG137_DOMAIN) CCM Mode/ Access: LEVEL

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to use 15.9.1.26 LPCG domain control (LPCG0_DOMAIN - LPCG137_DOMAIN) CCM Mode/ Access: LEVEL

DELPHI_Eric
Contributor III

When I applicate imxrt1160, how to use the 15.9.1.26 LPCG domain control (LPCG0_DOMAIN -
LPCG137_DOMAIN)
 CCM Mode/ Access: LEVEL, is there any examples to be refered. What's the difference between LEVEL0/1/2 when practical application. Tks!

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
3 Replies

RaRo
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello @DELPHI_Eric,

Could you please take a look at the following application notes about Power Management?

Also, it could be useful to check the iMXRT1160 SDK's power_mode_switch_bm example.

RaulRomero_1-1683238889919.png

[MCUXpresso IDE -> iMXRT1160 SDK -> power_mode_switch_bm example]

In drivers -> fsl_clock.c you may find CLOCK_LPCG_ControlByCpuLowPowerMode function where they use level 0 and level 1.

Best regards, Raul.

0 Kudos

DELPHI_Eric
Contributor III

I saw this demo, But that doesn't seem to settle my question about LEVEL different between LEVEL0、LEVEL1、LEVEL2 when practical application.

0 Kudos

RaRo
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello @DELPHI_Eric,

In iMXRT1160 RM section 15.9.1.26.3 Fields, it mentions that each DOMAIN[LEVELn] is a dependent level of the LPCG for Domain (0-3). A domain is the owner of a module clock which could be assigned trough LPCG0_AUTHEN[CPULPM] and [WHITE_LIST] fields.

Could you please take a look at AN13148: i.MX RT1170 Low-Power Modes – Application Note section 4.3.1.2 CPU Low-Power Mode (CPULPM)? There explains the usage that it could be given to the DOMAIN[LEVELn] field.

In Table 12. Module clocks configuration examples, it shows the purpose of Level0 and Level1 with CM7 and CM4 status as Domain0 and Domain1.

Best regards, Raul.

0 Kudos