How to program efuses with blhost.exe (i.MX RT1020)

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to program efuses with blhost.exe (i.MX RT1020)

dau
Contributor I

I'm trying to program "EEPROM_RECOVERY_ENABLE" 0x6d0[24} which should be efuse #45. Reading works and shows a default value of 0x40. Writing gives me an "invalid command or arguments" response (see picture).

Also, I would like to understand the meaning of "[nolock/lock]" from help (also in the picture), which is not described in the user guide pdf.

Thanks!

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
4 Replies

Krister
Contributor I

The same problem here. The sintax from the manual doesn't work: invalid command or arguments 'efuse-program-once 5 4 0x12121212'

Please advice ! Thanx!

0 Kudos

jay_heng
NXP Employee
NXP Employee
0 Kudos

b36401
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Your usage of blhost.exe seems to be wrong. Actually efuse-program-once option of blhost.exe utility supposed only 2 paramaters:

efuse-program-once <addr> <data>

Here is a User's Guide:

https://www.nxp.com/docs/en/user-guide/MCUBLHOSTUG.pdf

Have a great day,
Victor

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos

bulubuch
Contributor I

Dear all,
I'm having the same issue as dau when trying to fuse a board with blhost efuse-program-once.
The usage is correct: address and data were given but blhost inserts 4 between address and data, probably for length.
Do you have any idea of how to solve this?

Thank you in advance

0 Kudos