How to make evkmimxrt1060 flashloader work properly?

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to make evkmimxrt1060 flashloader work properly?

Contributor I

In the evkmimxrt1060_flashloader routine, what do I need to do to make it work?Or do I need to burn other applications?Or do you port the flashloader to another application?

Labels (2)
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
3 Replies

victorjimenez
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello, 

The Flashloader is designed to work as a second stage bootloader. It detects communication on USB-HID or UART, downloads a user application, and writes the application to external serial NOR or serial NAND flash device.

Refer to <i.MXRT1060 SDK path>\middleware\mcu-boot\doc\i.MX RT1060 Flashloader v2.7.0 Release Notes.pdf

Have a great day,
Victor

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!

- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos

Contributor I

Hi Victor Jimenez.

I burned the flashloader through McUxpresso IDE and found no response from the development board.Flashloader as the second bootloader, I do not need to dial the development board to serial mode.Is that right?

0 Kudos

victorjimenez
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello, zhao yang

To understand the steps required to use the Flashloader and corresponding host tools to generate a user application boot image and load it to an external flash device, see the i.MX RT1060 Manufacturing User’s Guide (document IMXRT1060MFUUG) under <sdk_package>/middleware/mcu-boot/doc directory.

Regards, 

Victor

0 Kudos