cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to increase FPS on i.MX RT1170

ian_ch
Contributor I

Hi,

I use sd_jpeg example in mimxrt1170 evk to confirm the frame rate.

I used a 720 x 1280 x 24 bit jpg image and placed the image on an SD storage device. The test result is lower than 10, which is lower than my expectation.

Is there any suggestion to increase the fps, or other suitable examples with higher Frame rate output.

Best regards.

0 Kudos
3 Replies

fangfang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello,

Unfortunately, since the RT1170 is still in pre-production you will need to contact your local distributor. We have not the access to get the files. Sorry for the inconvenience may cause. 

Have a nice day.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!
- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos

ian_ch
Contributor I

Thank you for your reply.

I want to test the FPS performance of i.MX RT.

Are there suitable suggestions or examples that can be tested ?

It is also possible in i.MX RT 1060.

Many thanks

0 Kudos

fangfang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello,

One may refer to the application note for it. URL:https://www.nxp.com/docs/en/application-note/AN12103.pdf

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!
- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos