Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to create binary that can be uploaded into SD card using MCU boot utility

Jump to solution
yanz
Contributor III

Hi, all,

I'm working with i.MX RT1050 Evaluation Kit.

How should I configure and build the project binary compatible with SD card using MCUXpresso IDE?

Thank you in advance.

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
jeremyzhou
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi,
Thank you for your interest in NXP Semiconductor products and for the opportunity to serve you.
o provide the fastest possible support, I'd highly recommend you to refer to the post.
Have a great day,
TIC

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!

- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
jeremyzhou
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi,
Thank you for your interest in NXP Semiconductor products and for the opportunity to serve you.
o provide the fastest possible support, I'd highly recommend you to refer to the post.
Have a great day,
TIC

Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!

- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.

0 Kudos
yanz
Contributor III

Thank you!

I works for me in both debugging and flashing for iled_blinky demo;

however, for flash component nor it works only after flashing - debug crashes? - don't understand why.

0 Kudos