Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to change USB speed HIGH to FULL on RT1064 EVB

Jump to solution
namsu_mun
Contributor III

Hi,

I have tried to test USB full-speed device on SDK example "evkmimxrt1064_host_hid_generic_bm". But I have no idea how to fix the speed to FULL on RT1064 EVB,  could not set USB_DEVICE_CONFIG_KHCI to '1U'.

• (Test Env.) MCUXpresso IDE v11.1.1, SDK 2.7.0
  • (Test Code) evkmimxrt1064_host_hid_generic_bm

Thank you,

Namsu

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
fangfang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello,

If you want to force EVK to FULL speed. One may try PFSC bit of PORTSC1 register.

fangfang_0-1604630437936.png

Have a nice day.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!
- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

View solution in original post

3 Replies
fangfang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello,

We have not tested the code in the SDK and forced it to full speed.

Generally, if one connects a full speed hub, the device will be reduced to full speed.

Hope it help you. Have a nice day.

Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!
- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.

0 Kudos
namsu_mun
Contributor III

Hi,

Thank you for reply. I know if EVB connects a full speed hub, EVB will be full speed mode. But, I want that force EVB to FULL speed instead of HIGH speed at the initialization. Please check this issue again.

Regards,

Namsu

0 Kudos
fangfang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello,

If you want to force EVK to FULL speed. One may try PFSC bit of PORTSC1 register.

fangfang_0-1604630437936.png

Have a nice day.

Note: