Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help with RT1050 EVKB

Jump to solution
guerinoni
Contributor I

Hi,

I'm trying to connect my evkb board to my windows pc. I'm evaluating Qt for MCU but I can't download on board. I installed all tool of NXP and when I start J-Flash Lite doesn't work because "ERROR: Cannot connect to J-Link." (In all list of devices there isn't this board)… I'm connect to device with USB-microUSB…

Someone can help me?

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
1 Solution
victorjimenez
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello Federico, 

The on-chip debugger of the IMXRT1050-EVKB by default uses CMSIS_DAP firmware. If you want to change to Segger JLink first you will need to download the firmware from the following link. Once you have downloaded the firmware you can follow the steps mentioned at section 3 of the following link

Have a great day,
Victor

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!

- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
victorjimenez
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello Federico, 

The on-chip debugger of the IMXRT1050-EVKB by default uses CMSIS_DAP firmware. If you want to change to Segger JLink first you will need to download the firmware from the following link. Once you have downloaded the firmware you can follow the steps mentioned at section 3 of the following link

Have a great day,
Victor

Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!

- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.