cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Having problems with this code BOARD_InitBootPeripherals(); in my EVKrt1052

Jimmywder03
Contributor III

Hello,

Im making a code to use wiegand reader, so to make this works I need some gpio interrupts (I already have that interruptions working) then I need something like millis() (I mean something that create timer interrupts every 1mseconds) I got this with the PIT drivers, so to Use PIT functions I have to enable the peripherals mode to set the PIT function up, everything goes well up to that but the peripherals also use a debug console, when I put the interruptions code with Peripherals mode enable including the PIT fuctions my code does not work well, when It start it immediately stop.

I comment this line BOARD_InitBootPeripherals(); to disable the peripherals and my code works fine again but the function that Peripherals mode brings does not work becuase it is is disable.

I see that the BOARD_InitBootPeripherals(); has inside BOARD_InitPeripherals(); and it has inside  PIT_init();
LPUART1_init(); so I think that Pit_init(); It's getting affected. 

So I need your help with that rare situation .

Thanks for all.

I will include my code below, if you compile with this line (91) BOARD_InitBootPeripherals() disable you will see that it works well but when you do the opposite you will see that it does not work.

0 Kudos
0 Replies