HTTPS Client Library for GETs and PUTs

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HTTPS Client Library for GETs and PUTs

jeffthompson
Contributor V

I'm using MCUXpresso 11.01 for the MIMXRT1062DVJ6A, and MCUXpresso SDK 2.6.2. I've got LWIP 2.1.2 and mbedTLS 2.13.1. What HTTPS client library can I use with this? The immediate need is to do GETs and PUTs.

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
4 Replies

jeffthompson
Contributor V

I used the "Refresh SDK Components" button in the "Project Explorer". I then looked at the latest SDK documentation, which appears to only be available as a web resource, not a downloadable PDF. Unfortunately, I still don't see how to do GETs and PUTs using the LWIP library.

0 Kudos

kerryzhou
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Jeff Thompson

Do you add the SDK 2.7.0 in the installed SDKs?

Then you can import the official SDK again in your IDE.

pastedImage_1.png

About the document, you can refer to the project readme under project doc folder.

Then, you can check more details from the code and the SDK test result. From the readme, you can find this client project also support the write to server and read from server functions.

Have a great day,
Kerry

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!

- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.

0 Kudos

jeffthompson
Contributor V

Kerry,

Thanks for the response. Is there a guide for how to migrate from 2.6.2. to 2.7.0?

0 Kudos

kerryzhou
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Jeff Thompson ,

Please download the newest SDK 2.7.0 from this link:

http://mcuxpresso.nxp.com/en/select 

you can find the related http client in the lwip folder:

pastedImage_1.png

Best Regards,

Have a great day,
Kerry

Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!

- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.

0 Kudos