Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Gui Guider touch response

Jump to solution
pjanco
Contributor III

Hi,
I am using board MIMXRT1060-EVK, SDK 2.9.1.
I used SDK example "evkmimxrt1060_littlevgl_guider" as base project.
I generate source code for application template "Printer demo" using Gui Guider tool.
Then I manually copy generated files from Guider tool to my project folder in MCUXpresso, then fix some compiler errors, and everything is running on board.

But, when I click to button on touchscreen, sometimes GUI not respond to my click and I have to click again. It happened like 1 attempt in 50.

By using breakpoint in function "DEMO_ReadTouch", I can see that touch controller is working perfectly. It read correct XY coordinates and correct touch event, but LVGL library simple ignore it and did not do action.

But it can be weirder!
I am able to reproduce this issue even in Simulator window inside Gui Guider. But it happened less often in compare to real EVK hardware.

I also have my own board that I am working on with 800x480 screen. Design of my board is based on EVK design. There the touch issue happened even more often then on EVK board.

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
pjanco
Contributor III

Hi,

I figured it out!

It is so simple. There is a bug in provided application template design.

pjanco_0-1616094903924.png

There are 4 big color buttons on main screen. In every of them, there is small image.

This image is not part of button. It is separate object. If I click on the small image, there is no action associated with it. I add same action to small image as the big one have and problem is solved!

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
pjanco
Contributor III

Hi,

I figured it out!

It is so simple. There is a bug in provided application template design.

pjanco_0-1616094903924.png

There are 4 big color buttons on main screen. In every of them, there is small image.

This image is not part of button. It is separate object. If I click on the small image, there is no action associated with it. I add same action to small image as the big one have and problem is solved!

0 Kudos