Getting started with USB_HOST_API(flash drive and VCP)

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Getting started with USB_HOST_API(flash drive and VCP)

claudecdg66
Contributor II

Hi,

I'm new to devloping with a usb host and i need resources to better understand how your API works.

I'm planing that my product will have a usb hub that a usb flash drive for dataloging(in a fat file system(.db/.csv/.bak)) and a vcp (ft232) will be connected to. i've tried your host example code but they don't give much info on how they operate and MCUXpresso SDK API Reference Manual: Introduction  don't talk about the host api nor the fatfs.

I'm running my app on a rt1011.

Can you please help?

Thanks

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
4 Replies

jeremyzhou
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi ,

Thank you for your interest in NXP Semiconductor products and for the opportunity to serve you.
The attachment contains some documents for the USB stack, please refer to them for details.

Have a great day,
TIC

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!

- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.

0 Kudos

claudecdg66
Contributor II

Also how dose the fat file system api works?

0 Kudos

jeremyzhou
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi,

Thanks for your reply.
To provide the fastest possible support, I'd highly recommend you refer to the usb_host_msd_fatfs demo in the SDK library.

pastedImage_2.png

Have a great day,
TIC

Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!

- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.

0 Kudos

claudecdg66
Contributor II

thanks but it seem than the pdfs that you attached are modifiable and non fixed.

0 Kudos