cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Frame rate issue with 800x600 LCD

oliviermonnom
Contributor II

Hi,

I've a MIMXRT1064-EVK board and the LCD (480*272 pix) display.

I've a PAL camera and an CCIR656 encoder whose outputs go directly to the CSI interface. DATA flux is about 27MB/s.

I've modified slightly the demo prg to deal with the camera, so far so good, works fine.

Then I changed the LCD for a 800x600pix (with a // to LVDS converter) and I'm facing framerate issue (no more 25fps for the CAM).

Here is the question: is there somewhere a calculation (at least theoretical) of the max resolution possible for a (decent) framerate of 25Hz with the RT10xx and it's associated SDRAM?

Thank you,

Olivier

Labels (2)
0 Kudos
1 Reply

jeremyzhou
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Olivier Monnom,

Thank you for your interest in NXP Semiconductor products and for the opportunity to serve you.
1) Here is the question: is there somewhere a calculation (at least theoretical) of the max resolution possible for a (decent) framerate of 25Hz with the RT10xx and it's associated SDRAM?
-- Whether you like to know which color space format is appropriate for the 25 fps, if yes, I think RGB888 is a good choice.

TIC

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!

- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos