cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FlexSPI configuration Block - configCmdEnable

arekkaras
Contributor III

Hello,

on my custom board I have QSPi flash for which I have to send Quad-Enable command.

In iMXRT1050 reference manual I have found that there is such a field in flash configuration block, but unfortunately there is no detailed description about it.

So my question is, what should I put there to send Quad-Enable command (this is Status Register 2 write command) ?

Is there any application note or any other more detailed documentation about this feature ?

Regards

Arek

0 Kudos
1 Reply

fangfang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello,

It   starts working on line 1 or line 2 when booting via QSPI NOR FLASH. And then write 1 to its internal QE bit, and it works in QSPI's four-line mode. Please refer to the data sheet of QSPI NOR FLASH to see the registers of QE BIT. The customer may refer to SDK as SDK_2.5.0_EVK-MIMXRT1020.zip\boards\evkmimxrt1020\driver_examples\flexspi. Hope it help you. Have a nice day.

Have a great day,
TIC

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!

- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos