Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FlexPWM clarifications for i.MXRT 106x

Jump to solution
h_bouchard
Contributor III

Hello,

After reading the reference manual for i.MX RT 1060 concerning the FlexPWM modules, there is still few things that are unclear to me:

The reference manual says that that only FlexPWM1 has PWM_X outputs for each submodules. However, in MCUXpresso pins configurations interface, it seems that only FLEXPWM1_PWMX2 and FLEXPWM1_PWMX3 can be mapped. Am I missing something?

Each PWM has 4 fault inputs. However, they are listed in the XBAR1 output assignments ? Shouldn't they be listed in XBARx input assignments ?

There is two registers to enable/disable the 4 fault inputs for each submodules. This means that there is 2 bits (one in each register) to enable/disable 1 fault intput. Why is there 2 registers then?

Thanks,
Hugo

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
jingpan
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Hugo,

1. Please see page 301 in table 10-1, there is  FLEXPWM1_PWM0_X and  FLEXPWM1_PWM1_X.

2. Yes, all FlexPWM fault signal is from XBAR1. XBAR1 is main XBAR. XBAR2 and XBAR3 are used to do logical operation.

3. Do you mean SMxDISMAP0 and SMxDISMAP1? I think SMxDISMAP1 is for fault channel1. But RT106x FlexPWM hasn't fault channel1. 

Regards,

Jing

View solution in original post

1 Reply
jingpan
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Hugo,

1. Please see page 301 in table 10-1, there is  FLEXPWM1_PWM0_X and  FLEXPWM1_PWM1_X.

2. Yes, all FlexPWM fault signal is from XBAR1. XBAR1 is main XBAR. XBAR2 and XBAR3 are used to do logical operation.

3. Do you mean SMxDISMAP0 and SMxDISMAP1? I think SMxDISMAP1 is for fault channel1. But RT106x FlexPWM hasn't fault channel1. 

Regards,

Jing