FlexCAN MB0 receive interrupt is always triggered whenever MBx is Sending

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FlexCAN MB0 receive interrupt is always triggered whenever MBx is Sending

binhu
Contributor II

I am using RT1020 to sending and receiving data over CANbus through FlexCAN. I configured MB0-7 as receive mailbox(FIFO disabled) and Mailbox interrupt is enabled, filters is disabled. MB8-15 are configured as transmit mailbox and Mailbox interrupts are also enabled. 

When CAN is only receiving data, the mailbox 0-7 operated OK. But whenever I tried to send out the data by MB7-15, every time one mailbox(7-15) is send data, both the MB interrupt on sending Mailbox and the Mailbox 0(which should only be trigged when receive data) are both triggerd. This make me confused.

Could someone help to solve this?

Thank you!

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Reply

art
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

The most likely cause of the issue is that either the MB0 is configured for the broadcast receive or the IDs of the messages, sent by the MB8 - MB15, match the message ID of the MB0. So, please check the message ID settings of the MB0 first.

Have a great day,
Artur

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos