cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Failed to run Code Signing Tool - Secure Provision Tool v3.0

ping1
Contributor V

Hello, all

Just downloaded the new version and tried HAB, I tried with EVK1064 and prepared image without XIP option, using iLed_blinky example. It failed like below: 

ping1_0-1623414112140.png

Anyone can tell me how to fix this please? I see similar posts and haven't see any solutions !

Regards!

Ping

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
3 Replies

victorjimenez
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello Ping, 

What IDE did you use to generate the file? Did you use MCUXpresso IDE? If so, why did you convert the axf file to srec? The Secure Provisioning Tool supports the axf file format directly. I made some tests on my end, and I didn't face any problems. Are you seeing this problem when building the image? In the following link, you'll find some videos that explain how to use this tool. It would be a good idea to confirm that you are following the correct steps. 

Getting Starting with MCUXpresso Secure Provisioning Tool | NXP Semiconductors

Regards,
Victor 

0 Kudos

ping1
Contributor V

Thanks for reply! Victor

I am only using MCUXpresso IDE, and trying the Blinky example. I didn't convert the image into .srec, I just use .axf compiled with XIP_BOOT_HEADER_ENABLE=0. I created a new workspace following the video. This is the screen shot before I click the "Build Image" button:

ping1_0-1623832750818.png

And then after that, it shows error image like below: I don't understand why it shows using .srec as source image.

ping1_1-1623832867640.png

Unsigned image works by the way, I also tried BEE one, it works too, just the HAB have problem. 

Thanks again for reply, this is much needed as products is going out soon.

Regards!

Ping

0 Kudos

ping1
Contributor V

Hi, Victor

Get it working now by change the workspace to same drive as SPT installation place - it never says anywhere. The link below:

https://community.nxp.com/t5/MCUXpresso-Secure-Provisioning/MCUXpresso-Secure-Provisioning-Tool-V3-0...

The video is useful, thanks!

Ping

0 Kudos