cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FLEXRAM and MXRT1050

giannigrondona
Contributor III

Hi

According to Document AN12077 FlexRam initialitation must be done inside resetIsr routine. 

I have dowload project examples  from SDK for mxRT1050 but I didn't see any part of source code about that initialitation.

I don't think to  use IOMUX reset values because the reset value   about size of ITCM and size of DTCM  is zero and the project (emwin_gui_demo) use 128kb for ITCM 128 kybtes for DTCM and 256 kbytes for OCRAM.

I'd like to know where the initialitation of FlexRam is inside code because I need to change values.

Thank You

Best Regards

Giovanni Grondona

Tags (1)
3 Replies

jeremyzhou
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Giovanni Grondona,

Thank you for your interest in NXP Semiconductor products and
for the opportunity to serve you.
In this demo, the size of FlexRAM (OCRAM, DTCM and ITCM) is determined by the four fuses in the fusemap located at the 0x6D0 address in the [16-19]-bit position, in further, the default value of four fuses are set to 0000, then you can find the corresponding size of FlexRAM in Fig 1.

pastedImage_1.png
Have a great day,
TIC

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

giannigrondona
Contributor III

Thank you It'is very kind  of you. I know there is also an efuse about JTAG. I think the default value for this efuse is JTAG Enabled. Am I right ?. I'd like to know if the default value of efuse allow me to start to work. I wouldn't like to change default efuse values but only change behaviour of software  by means of  microprocessor registers . Thank you

Best Regards

Giovanni Grondona

0 Kudos

jeremyzhou
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Giovanni Grondona,

Thanks for your reply.
SWD port is the default. Definitely, you can develop the RT processor without changing the default fuses.
Hope this is clear.
Have a great day,
TIC

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!