Emwin 5.50 6.10 Can not find GUITASK_SetMaxTask

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Emwin 5.50 6.10 Can not find GUITASK_SetMaxTask

Contributor I

When I see the emwin 5.50g had been updated on the www.nxp.com, i download it and replaced emwin 5.38 which in my project. I found that the project had an error "Error: L6218E: Undefined symbol GUITASK_SetMaxTask (referred from emwin_support.o)."  All #define i had checked were open,I thought that the library had some problems,because the emwin 5.38 was 6.14MB,and emwin 5.50 was 4.2MB.

Today i find that emwin 6.10 had updated ,i downloaded it find that the same question.

Could you check it ?

Thanks and Best wishes.

0 Kudos
9 Replies

carstengroen
Senior Contributor II

Perhaps because NXP has a (bad) habit not building emWin with multi-threaded support ?

It has been like this previously, and I would guess it could be the same now. We ended up using the emWin version we got (for free) with Keil tools.

0 Kudos

Sabina_Bruce
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello ,

Hope you are doing well.

Could you please confirm the microcontroller you are using and the SDK version you have for your project?

Best Regards,

Sabina

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

0 Kudos

Contributor I

RT1064 sdk 2.7.0

0 Kudos

Sabina_Bruce
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello ,

Hope you are doing well.

The currently supported version of EmWin is 5.50 for the SDK 2.7.0. The Emwin libraries can be downloaded as standalone for a variety of applications and the versions may be updated than that of the SDK.

For more details please view the change log and release notes for the SDK in the SDK Builder

Best Regards,

Sabina

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 Kudos

Contributor I

why you don't find what my problem ? My problem is that the function  GUITASK_SetMaxTask() can't find ,no matter what sdk i used,i had try all the sdks about RT1060-1064. I need use it in my project with OS,all #defines which i could find had opened,the function GUITASK_Init()can be found, so  i want to know why the EmWin  5.50 library of the SDK 2.7.0 only don't have this function GUITASK_SetMaxTask()or how to use this function in my project with OS.

0 Kudos

Sabina_Bruce
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello ,

Hope you are doing well.

I apologize for misunderstanding your question. I believe what you are looking has been answered by my colleague. Could you please check this post 

https://community.nxp.com/thread/528733 

It seems that the functions were not implemented in the SDK version. My colleague has escalated this with our application team. I will update you with their response.

Best Regards,

Sabina

0 Kudos

Contributor I

And could you not post your answer about the questions which other people asked   to  my mail-box?

Thanks for your reply ,best wishes.

0 Kudos

Sabina_Bruce
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

If you are receiving notifications, it is possible that you activated the notifications when you chose to follow my profile. 

Go to your profile and select people:

pastedImage_1.png

Here you can see that you are following my activity. Press the follow tab:

pastedImage_3.png

If the inbox is selected you will receive all notifications to your email. You can select stop following to stop all notifications.

Best Regards,

Sabina

0 Kudos

Contributor I

OK,i am glad to hear that you find the real problem , could  you email to me when you update the emwin library?

0 Kudos