次の結果を表示 
表示  限定  | 次の代わりに検索 
もしかして: 

EVK-MIMXRT1020 board damaged after connect Jlink programmer by JTAG

1,078件の閲覧回数
luishs
Senior Contributor I

Hello.

I've been connecting my evaluation boards EVK-MIMXRT1020 and RT1050, with Jlink SEGGER and Multilink PE micro, by JTAG. The Jlink gives 3.3 volts to pins 1 and 2 of JTAG while the Multilink does not provide voltage for any of these pins.

The problem is that when I connected the Jlink to the evaluation board RT1020, at first it worked, but when I pressed the SW5 button on the board, what I think is to do a RESET, the board has stopped working, and now it has short-circuited the pin 2 (JTAG_PWR) with GND of the JTAG connector.

According to the diagrams, of the 4 push buttons, SW4 is for user applications, SW2 (ONOFF) is for RESET directly to the microcontroller, and only the SW5 and SW3 buttons act by doing some type of reset, I do not understand why so many reset buttons.

SW5 goes to an NTSX2102 chip, which is a bidirectional voltage converter, and SW3 goes to a UM805 chip, which is a voltage monitor with manual reset option.

What is the problem, I can not use Jlink by JTAG, or need special jumper settings to use a JTAG programmer that provide 3.3V supply voltage for pins 1 and 2 of JTAG?

On the board that I have with the RT1050, I still have not pressed any buttons, and I'm afraid to press any (SW3-SW5), using the programmers by JTAG, at least with the Jlink that is the one that gives 3.3 v voltage for the pins 1 and 2 of JTAG.

Best Regards

ScreenHunter_165.jpg

ScreenHunter_162.jpg

ScreenHunter_163.jpg

ScreenHunter_169.jpg

ラベル(2)
タグ(3)
2 返答(返信)

824件の閲覧回数
Yuri
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello,

the fact, that "the Jlink gives 3.3 volts to pins 1 and 2 of JTAG"  contradicts

the J-link description:

pastedImage_2.png

Interface Description | SEGGER - The Embedded Experts 

Perhaps the J-link probe is / was broken.

Have a great day,
Yuri

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 件の賞賛

824件の閲覧回数
luishs
Senior Contributor I

Ok thanks. Maybe my Jlink programmer is defective, because my Multilink programmer does not provide any power supply on pins 1 and 2 of JTAG. I will use the Multilink programmer for now, and I will try to repair the short circuit on the board, or I will buy another one.