Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Diffrence between MIMXRT1051CVL5A-B

lizboxy
Contributor I

Hi,Sir:

Our customer is developmenting i.MXRT1051,but got some problem:

1. Could you help to confirm the diffrence between MIMXRT1051CVL5A and MIMXRT1051CVL5B?

2. We found the  huge diffrence between the SDK2.3.0 and SDK2.8.5,especially for Ethernet part. and already debugged the software on the SDK2.3.0 of i.MXRT1051.  So pls confirm SDK2.3.0 is ok for MIMXRT1051CVL5B? No any change?

3. Do you have any information about the low power of RT500? Especially RUN power/M,TKs!

0 Kudos
1 Reply

jeremyzhou
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi,
Thank you for your interest in NXP Semiconductor products and for the opportunity to serve you.
1) Could you help to confirm the difference between MIMXRT1051CVL5A and MIMXRT1051CVL5B?
-- The 'B' means that the MIMXRT1051CVL5B is the second silicon Rev of i.MX RT1050, the MIMXRT1051CVL5A is the initial version.
2) So pls confirm SDK2.3.0 is ok for MIMXRT1051CVL5B? No any change?
-- Yes, however, we'd highly recommend using the most updated SDK library, as, in theory, it should have the least bugs.
3) Do you have any information about the low power of RT500?
-- No, as the RT500 has not been launched officially.
Have a great day,
TIC

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!

- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos