Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DRAM Tool for i.MX RT1170

Jump to solution
scarletlee
Contributor III

Hi,

I want to verify DRAM (SDRAM) stability on i.MX RT1170 so I find out a DRAM Tool on internet.( as attached file )

Could you provide new version DRAM Tool? Because this version can not select i.MX RT1170.

Thanks.

0 Kudos
1 Solution
jeremyzhou
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi,
Thank you for your interest in NXP Semiconductor products and for the opportunity to serve you.
1)Could you provide new version DRAM Tool? Because this version can not select i.MX RT1170.
-- The tool is an internal tool of the SE team and it's not maintained by a particular software team.
So there's no periodical release schedule
As I know, there's no plan to release a new version of DRAM Tool currently.
TIC

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!

- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
jeremyzhou
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi,
Thank you for your interest in NXP Semiconductor products and for the opportunity to serve you.
1)Could you provide new version DRAM Tool? Because this version can not select i.MX RT1170.
-- The tool is an internal tool of the SE team and it's not maintained by a particular software team.
So there's no periodical release schedule
As I know, there's no plan to release a new version of DRAM Tool currently.
TIC

Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!

- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.

0 Kudos
phantomgz
Contributor III

Could you share this DRAM Tool with me? 

thx.

Cai.

0 Kudos
scarletlee
Contributor III

NXP i.MX RT DRAM Tool.png

0 Kudos