Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cold Reset i.MX RT1052

Jump to solution
jh1
Contributor III

Hi,

as i understand it a POR can be triggered by pulling the POR_B pin to ground (as to be expected). 

I would like to know under which conditions a cold reset happens. Can it be forced externally?

Another question:

pastedImage_1.png

What is meant with "memory repair operation"?

Kind regards,

Johann

Labels (1)
1 Solution
victorjimenez
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello Johann, 

I just received the confirmation from the applications team that memory repair was not implemented on RT. This part of the documentation will be fixed in future releases of the reference manual.

Have a great day,

Victor

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Note:

- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!

- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored

Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
victorjimenez
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello Johann, 

I would like to know under which conditions a cold reset happens. Can it be forced externally?

Figure 21-5 of the RM shows what can trigger a COLD reset. You can download the latest version of the RM from the following link

I'm currently checking this with the applications team. I will give you an update as soon as possible. 

Regards, 

Victor 

0 Kudos
victorjimenez
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello Johann, 

I just received the confirmation from the applications team that memory repair was not implemented on RT. This part of the documentation will be fixed in future releases of the reference manual.

Have a great day,

Victor

Note:

- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!

- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored

Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.

0 Kudos