cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't flash RT1010EVK - driver problem on Win10

Maciek
Contributor V

Hi,

RT1010EVK out of the box (factory jumper settings) attached to PC (Win10pro).

WebUSB: CMSIS-DAP visible in Device Manager (as correctly installed).

When trying to drag-and-drop ready to use .bin executable onto the 'RT1010-EVK' drive I've got (after a long waiting) the following Windows Error msg: "error 0x800703EE" which is "The volume for a file has been externally altered so that the opened file is no longer valid."

At the same time I can copy/past for example .txt files onto the drive. 

The file 'FAIL.TXT' on the board shows: "error: File sent out of order by PC. Target might not be programmed correctly. type: transient"

After installing mbed serial port driver - I got mbed serial port in device manager but my WebUSB: CMSIS-DAP now appears in 'Unknown devices' with yellow exclamation mark.

While trying to drag-and-drop .bin files - results are the same as before (error 0x800703EE).

How can I fix my setup to be able to flash the EVK correctly ???

Thanks for help

Maciek

0 Kudos
1 Reply

victorjimenez
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello Maciek,

Section 3 of the getting started page explains how to properly flash an SDK example to your EVK. 

Link to the getting started page.

To fix the problem of your computer now recognizing your board as an unknown device you will need to reprogram your adapter with some new debug application. The following link explains how to do this. 

https://www.nxp.com/design/microcontrollers-developer-resources/ides-for-kinetis-mcus/opensda-serial...

Let me know your results! 

Regards, 
Victor 

0 Kudos