cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CMSIS-DAP driver update for EVK1064

ping1
Contributor V

Hi, All

My MIMXRT1064-EVK suddenly stopped working, cannot debug or anything, the device manager shows driver like below, i wonder how can i get it updated, the serial driver is working, it does appear to be a virtual COM port, but EVK side is not recognised.

pastedImage_1.png

Urgent help is needed please!

Thanks

Ping Wang

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
3 Replies

victorjimenez
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello Ping Wang, 

To update the firmware of your onboard debugger please go to the following page: OpenSDA Serial and Debug Adapter | NXP.  Once you are there, you need to select your board as shown below. 

pastedImage_2.png

When you selected the board the instructions on how to update the firmware will appear, follow these instructions and you should be able to update the firmware without any problems. 

Regards,

Victor

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Note:

- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct"button. Thank you!

- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored

Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.

0 Kudos

ping1
Contributor V

Thanks, victor

Where can I get MSD bootloader application please?

Ping

0 Kudos

victorjimenez
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Ping, 

As mentioned in the case, to find the MSD, what you need to do is unplugged your board from the USB cable connected through J41. Then you need to press SW9 and while pressing this switch, you need to connect again the USB cable through J41. Once you do this, your RT should appear in your file explorer window as shown in the below image.

pastedImage_1.png

You need to paste here the binary file that you downloaded from the link that I shared with you. This will update the CMSIS firmware of the on-board debugger.

Have a great day,

Victor

Note:

- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct"button. Thank you!

- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored

Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.

0 Kudos