CFX Flash driver for RT1060 and Adesto ATXP064R device

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CFX Flash driver for RT1060 and Adesto ATXP064R device

martinhowell1
Contributor III

We have a design based around the iMXRT1062 CPU and using the Adesto octal flash part ATXP032. This all works and we can use MCUXpresso to program and debug code that is running XIP from the flash device using the flash driver MIMXRT1060_SFDP_QSPI.cfx. We can also program our board using the manufacturing tool.

We now want to fit the Adesto ATXP064R device to increase the board flash capacity and we have got a prototype board with this part fitted and we find that we cannot program or debug the board now from MCUXpresso, it seems that the cfx flash driver cannot erase the part. We have spoken to Adesto and they seem to think that there is a parameter in the SFDP table that specifies that the part needs to be unlocked before being programmed or erased that is being ignored by the cfx driver.

Is it possible to either get this fixed, or else supply the source code for the MIMXRT1060_SFDP_QSPI.cfx project so that we can fix this ourselves?

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
3 Replies

edmckernan
Contributor I

Martin

I am the Adesto Contact for NXP.  Please send me an email to ed.mckernan@adestotech.com

0 Kudos

martinhowell1
Contributor III

Ed, I did email you, did you get it?

0 Kudos

edmckernan
Contributor I

Yes and I saw some email exchanges with our technical folks. Do you still need assistance

Regards

Ed

Ed McKernan

Director of Strategic Accounts

(408) 307-1409

Ed.mckernan@adestotech.com

www.adestotech.com<http://www.adestotech.com>;

0 Kudos