CANNOT find the device

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CANNOT find the device

YaChun
Contributor I

I have been using "NXP MCU Boot Utility v3.5.0" with USB serial downloader to flash images on to the device.

But now cannot find the device, with HAB status is closed after
I using the secure Boot Type OTFAD Encrypted Image Boot & change the existing certificate.

0 Kudos
7 Replies

jeremyzhou
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi,
Thank you for your interest in NXP Semiconductor products and for the opportunity to serve you.
According to the above attachments, it seems that you already enabled the HAB secure boot of the MCU before, so I'd like to know whether the MCU BootUtility tool retains the corresponding key and SRK table.
Have a great day,t
TIC

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!

- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.

0 Kudos

YaChun
Contributor I

Found in the directorys...

But I change the key by clicking "Generate Certificate, SRK" many times, and choose not using the existing...

0 Kudos

jeremyzhou
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi,
Thanks for your reply.
According to your statement, it seems like the corresponding key and SRK table are missing or overlapped, if yes, it's impossible to sign the flashload or application image as the application note shows.
Have a great day,
TIC

Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!

- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.

0 Kudos

YaChun
Contributor I

Could I use some command like "mass erase"?

0 Kudos

jeremyzhou
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi,
Thanks for your reply.
1) Could I use some commands like "mass erase"?
-- No, I'm afraid that it's impossible to disable the HAB authentication function via some commands.
Have a great day,
TIC

Note:

0 Kudos

YaChun
Contributor I

But i didn’t change any parameter, just clicking the "Generate Certificate, SRK" button, why the key changing or missing?

By the way, the  application note i can't open, does it has name that i  can search?

0 Kudos

jeremyzhou
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi,
Thanks for your reply.
As mentioned before, you already enabled the HAB secure boot of the MCU, then to enter the Serial Download mode, it's essential to assure the MCUBootUtility retains the corresponding key and SRK table, just as the post shows,
Have a great day,
TIC

Note:

0 Kudos