Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Câmera Cmos RT1050

Jump to solution
rubensjunior
Contributor IV

Dear collegues,

Can anyone help me with an example of image capture with Cmos camera in Cpp language for RT1050? In the NXP SDKs there are only examples in C language.

Thanks a lot.

Rubens Júnior

Labels (1)
1 Solution
FelipeGarcia
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Rubens,

I used MCUXpresso 11.1.1 and SDK 2.7.0. I double checked the project that I attached previously and it is working correctly on my side. I am also using MT9M114 Camera Module.

Could you please give me more details about what worked wrong means?

Also, could you please try to program same example straight from the SDK? Does it work?

Best regards,

Felipe

View solution in original post

5 Replies
FelipeGarcia
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Rubens,

I have made an example using evkbimxrt1050_csi_ccir656 demo from our SDK but in a new C++ project for your reference. Please refer to the attached project.

Hope it helps!

Best regards,

Felipe

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!

- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

rubensjunior
Contributor IV

Hi nxf46115‌,

I am testing your project and then I will tell you the results obtained. Thank you very much for your attention!

Rubens Júnior.

0 Kudos
rubensjunior
Contributor IV

Hi nxf46115‌,

I tried to run your project on MCUXpresso 10.3.1 with SDK 2.6.1 but work wrong.

In addition, I tried to run your project on MCUXpresso 11.1.1 with SDK 2.7.0 and it also worked wrong.

So, let me know which versions of MCUXpresso and SDK you used to implement your project.

I am debbuging in a evaluatin kit board EVKRT1050-EVKB with a cmos camera mt9m114.

Thank you very much and best regards!

Rubens Júnior.

0 Kudos
FelipeGarcia
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Rubens,

I used MCUXpresso 11.1.1 and SDK 2.7.0. I double checked the project that I attached previously and it is working correctly on my side. I am also using MT9M114 Camera Module.

Could you please give me more details about what worked wrong means?

Also, could you please try to program same example straight from the SDK? Does it work?

Best regards,

Felipe

rubensjunior
Contributor IV

Hi nxf46115‌,

I believe I had a problem with the installation of the SDK, as I reinstalled and your project ran perfectly in IDE 11.1.1. So there were no problems with your project, but problems with my environment. I thank you very much for the project, it will help me a lot to understand how to use the Cmos camera in conjunction with the NXP processor. Regarding the SDK sample project for using the Cmos camera, it works correctly in my environment, but it is written in C language, and I need to work in C ++ language.

Thank you one more time!

Rubens Júnior