Are there user OTP fuses available on RT685?

取消
显示结果 
显示  仅  | 搜索替代 
您的意思是: 
已解决

Are there user OTP fuses available on RT685?

跳至解决方案
795 次查看
scott-kooy
Contributor III

It says in the user manual that there are 16Kbits of OTP fuses.  We would like to use a portion of those to write a serial number.  From the fuse map provided in the user, it looks like there could be words that are possibly avail from 0-7, 10-94, 160-335, and 496-512, but not sure if they are reserved for the future or not.  Can we use those?

0 项奖励
1 解答
784 次查看
jeremyzhou
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi,
Thank you for your interest in NXP Semiconductor products and for the opportunity to serve you.
1) Can we use those?
-- No, I'm afraid not, as they're reserved areas that are reserved for NXP internal (and future) use only, or are security-related. Customers must not attempt to burn these.
Have a great day,
TIC

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!

- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.

在原帖中查看解决方案

0 项奖励
2 回复数
785 次查看
jeremyzhou
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi,
Thank you for your interest in NXP Semiconductor products and for the opportunity to serve you.
1) Can we use those?
-- No, I'm afraid not, as they're reserved areas that are reserved for NXP internal (and future) use only, or are security-related. Customers must not attempt to burn these.
Have a great day,
TIC

Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!

- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.

0 项奖励
772 次查看
scott-kooy
Contributor III

Thanks.  I thought so, but just wanted to make sure.

0 项奖励