AddressSanitizer with RT1021 and MCUXpresso?

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AddressSanitizer with RT1021 and MCUXpresso?

rshipman
Contributor V

Hi,

Can you tell me how I can get set up with the AddressSanitizer for the RT1021 in MCUXpresso please?

I have found the -fsanitize=address etc settings, but I don't know how or where to get the library it requires. (Otherwise I get lots of messages like "undefined reference to __ubsan_handle_pointer_overflow" etc.)

Also if I turn -fsanitize=address etc on for the C compiler, it does not compile. For example:

arm-none-eabi-gcc: error: unrecognized command line option '-fsanitize-address'; did you mean '-fsanitize=address'?
arm-none-eabi-gcc: error: unrecognized command line option '-fsanitize-pointer-compare'; did you mean '-fsanitize=pointer-compare'?

Any help much appreciated.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Reply

FelipeGarcia
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Ronnie,

Unfortunately, we do not have an official way to set up AddressSanitizer in MCUXpresso IDE. Please check the community thread below that provides a more detailed explanation about this.

How to use AddressSanitizer in S32 Design studio - NXP Community

Have a great day,

Felipe

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Note:

- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!

- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored. Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------ 

0 Kudos