Add 4-byte addressing to FLEXSPI flash driver

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Add 4-byte addressing to FLEXSPI flash driver

Jump to solution
Contributor IV

I'm using 256Mb external flash. That requires using 4-byte addressing. It's easy easy enough to see how to modify customLUT to use the 4-byte versions of the various commands, but how and where do I add the commands to enable and disable 4-byte addressing mode? The memory chip is a Macronix MX25L25645G, I'm using MCUXpresso SDK 2.6.2 (which I'm resistant to changing at this stage in the development cycle, unless it is unavoidable), the MCU is MIMXRT1062DVJ6A, and the IDE is MCUXpresso 11.2.0.

Labels (1)
Tags (2)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
Contributor IV

Nothing other than updating the customLUT is required to use 4-byte addressing mode for this flash chip.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Contributor IV

Nothing other than updating the customLUT is required to use 4-byte addressing mode for this flash chip.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Jeffery Thompson ,

Thanks for your updated information.

Do you already solve the issues but update the LUT table with 4Byte address mode?

Do you still have issues with this case?

If you still have questions about it, please kindly let me know.

Best Regards,

Kerry

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!

- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos