Access to SDK 6.7.1 (for heap_useNewlib)?

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Access to SDK 6.7.1 (for heap_useNewlib)?

np
Contributor IV

We'd like to move our FreeRTOS code over to use NXP's heap_useNewlib heap implementation, i.e. the one that was released (according to Dave Nadler) in Spring 2020 (so I'm guessing SDK 6.7.1). We're currently using SDK 6.7.0.

However, when I try to generate an SDK for the i.MX RT1062 from NXP's SDK builder, the drop-down only lists SDKs up to 6.7.0, there is no mention of 6.7.1.

Can you please tell me how we can get access to SDK 6.7.1 for this new heap_useNewlib functionality?

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Reply

Sabina_Bruce
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello Nick,

Hope you are doing well.

Could you please confirm the SDK version number and where it was downloaded from?

The latest SDK versions can be downloaded from our MCUXpresso website. Actually the newest version has recently been released, however, we are currently in SDK version 2.8.0.

Best Regards,

Sabina

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

0 Kudos