cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

About the low power wake up of RT1170

Jump to solution
emmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Contributor III

I am carrying out the low power wake-up test of RT1170, and the SDK default is GPIO wake-up, I tried to go to wake up, but when configuring GPT as a wake-up source, I found that CPUs were not possible when CPU STOP. When the CPU WAIT is, GPT can wake up correctly, how is this?

My configuration code:

void GPT1_IRQHandler()
{
GPT_ClearStatusFlags(GPT1, kGPT_OutputCompare1Flag);
GPT_DisableInterrupts(GPT1,kGPT_OutputCompare1InterruptEnable);
GPC_DisableWakeupSource(GPT1_IRQn);
PRINTF("GPT1_IRQHandler\n");
DisableIRQ(GPT1_IRQn);
GPT_StopTimer(GPT1);
#ifdef CORE1_GET_INPUT_FROM_CORE0
MU_TriggerInterrupts(MU_BASE, kMU_GenInt0InterruptTrigger);
#endif
}
void SetGPTWakeupConfig()
{
gpt_config_t gptConfig;
GPT_GetDefaultConfig(&gptConfig);
GPT_Init(GPT1, &gptConfig);
GPT_SetClockDivider(GPT1, 3);
GPT_SetOutputCompareValue(GPT1, kGPT_OutputCompare_Channel1, CLOCK_GetFreq(kCLOCK_OscRc48MDiv2)/(3 * 1));
GPT_EnableInterrupts(GPT1, kGPT_OutputCompare1InterruptEnable);
EnableIRQ(GPT1_IRQn);
GPC_DisableAllWakeupSource(GPC_CPU_MODE_CTRL);
/* Enable GPC interrupt */
GPC_EnableWakeupSource(GPT1_IRQn);
GPT_StartTimer(GPT1);
}

0 Kudos
1 Solution
emmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Contributor III

I found the reason that the MCU closes the peripheral clock when entering the STOP mode. GPT uses the KCLOCK_OSCRC48MDIV2 clock by default, you need to set the GPT clock source to the low speed clock of the internal 32K

View solution in original post

3 Replies
emmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Contributor III

I found the reason that the MCU closes the peripheral clock when entering the STOP mode. GPT uses the KCLOCK_OSCRC48MDIV2 clock by default, you need to set the GPT clock source to the low speed clock of the internal 32K

jeremyzhou
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi,
Thank you for your interest in NXP Semiconductor products and for the opportunity to serve you.
I was wondering if you can illustrate the test steps, for instance, the demo project, board, etc.
Looking forward to your reply.
Have a great day,
TIC

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!

- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos
emmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Contributor III

Thank you for your reply

1、Example of use is \ sdk_2.9.1_mimxrt1170-evk \ Boards \ evkmimxrt1170 \ demo_apps \ power_mode_switch_test\bm\core0
2、The board is RT1176DVMAA
3、In the original example, the app_setwakeupconfig () function is replaced with setgptwakeupconfig (), enabled macro SINGLE_CORE_M7

0 Kudos