cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AN12437 Attached project location

Jump to solution
pholden
Contributor II

When reading the AN12437 document on SDRAM performance testing, the document refers to an attachment with an IAR project to use.  Where can I get this attachment?

Note this section of the App Note:

To reproduce the test above, you can fetch the test code from the attached software package. The test steps are as follows.
• Unzip the performance test package and open semc.eww through C:\Users\nxa18895\Desktop\New folder\AN12437SW
\boards\evkbimxrt1050\demo_apps\performance_test\sdram_perforamnce_test\iar. Please first install IAR version
8.40 or later.
• Build the debug sub-project to generate the s-record file. The macro DCACHE_ENABLE is used to disable or enable
DCACHE. You can modify it based test requirements.

Application notes don't really provide much help if they are missing information they are referring to in order to explain things.

Thanks!

0 Kudos
1 Solution
nickwallis
Senior Contributor I

If you search for AN12437 on the NXP website (or navigate to it by some other way) then you can see a link to the ZIP file, see image attached below.

-Nick

View solution in original post

2 Replies
nickwallis
Senior Contributor I

If you search for AN12437 on the NXP website (or navigate to it by some other way) then you can see a link to the ZIP file, see image attached below.

-Nick

pholden
Contributor II

Found it, thanks!

0 Kudos