cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ADC_ETC_TC_1_TG

kl
Contributor III

Hi

I might have found a bug in the Config Tool (Version 1.8)

(Using RT1064 with SDK version 2.8.5, and MCUXpresso 11.2.0)

I the ADC_EXT I want to configure 2 conversion chains. One using ADC1 and one Using ADC2.

The first chain called TC_0 finalizes with a Done 0 interrupt, and the second chain  called TC_1 finalizes with a Done 1 interrupt.

In the Config Tool I noticed that "Trigger group" is "0" for both trigger groups, and it was not possible to change the value.

This results in the following  code in peripherals.h file:

--- snippet ---

enum ADC_ETC_trigger_config_names
{
  ADC_ETC_TC_0 = 0U,
  ADC_ETC_TC_1 = 1U
};
/* Definition of the names for trigger group parameter of multiple functions, like ADC_ETC_SetTriggerConfig() and ADC_ETC_SetTriggerChainConfig(). */
enum ADC_ETC_trigger_config_trigger_group_names
{
  ADC_ETC_TC_0_TG = 0U,
  ADC_ETC_TC_1_TG = 0U
};

--- snippet end ---

And it is the ADC_ETC_TC_1_TG = 0U that is the problem, it should have been ADC_ETC_TC_1_TG = 1U in my opinion. 

I tried to look for it in the mex-file, but the chain group identifier was not listed here. ???

Am I right? What am I doing wrong.

BR

Kasper

0 Kudos
4 Replies

jeremyzhou
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi,
Thank you for your interest in NXP Semiconductor products and for the opportunity to serve you.
Before answering your question, I was wondering if you can show me what you configured in the Config Tool, as it can help me to confirm the 'bug'.
Have a great day,
TIC

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!

- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.

0 Kudos

kl
Contributor III

Hi Jeremy

I have attached some screenshots and the mex-file.

0 Kudos

jeremyzhou
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi,
Thanks for your reply and sharing.
Yes, I already replicated the phenomenon on my side, it seems to a bug in Config Tool and I'll report it in the next round of Field Trial of SDK.
Have a great day,
TIC

Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!

- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.

0 Kudos

kl
Contributor III

Hi,

OK, sounds good. In the meantime I have moved the channel initialization to my own code and disabled the generation from the Config Tool.

Kasper